Friday, December 24, 2010

8285: Apple Owner Is A Vegetable…?


When did craigslist’s job listings turn into a volunteer help desk? The creator of this actual ad could have simply called Apple customer service or visited the nearest Genius Bar. Or asked a teen family member.

I have a Macbook problem: I can see my thumbnails, but cant open them? (Elk Grove/City of Chicago)

Date: 2010-12-23, 12:24PM CST
Reply to: gigs-tyj2m-2127098141@craigslist.org

Hey, so here’s the problem:

I have a lot of photo’s to organize, so I tried placing them all into 1 main folder in I-Photo and start organizing them from there… now they are there and I can see the thumbnails, but when I click on them the photo opens to a large black and grey !exclimation point?… What can I do to recover these photo’s… most of them are pretty important…

hit me back if you can help…

I’m thinking of hiring someone for the day to help clean up my desk top… like make sure that all my photo’s are actually in 1 place and I’m not missing any, and making sure that all my word processing documents are all together and organize them from there…

if you can help me recover the photo’s that’s what is most important to me right now, if you can help for free now that would be great, then we can talk about meeting up for a day for a few hours to clean up this desktop…

thanks

• Location: Elk Grove/City of Chicago
• It’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
• Compensation: no pay

No comments: