Monday, January 11, 2010

7438: Dumb Like Me.


Color coordination in a MultiCultClassics Monologue…

• Former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich continued his spiraling descent toward reality TV series contestant by declaring, “I’m Blacker than Barack Obama. I shined shoes. I grew up in a five-room apartment. My father had a little laundromat in a Black community not far from where we lived. I saw it all growing up.” The man apparently still has some growing up to do.

• GOP leaders continue to call for the resignation of Harry Reid, comparing the Senate majority leader’s remarks about President Obama to those of former Republican leader Trent Lott, who once spoke in support of Strom Thurmond’s long-ago segregationist candidacy for president. Sorry, even Rod Blagojevich would agree Reid is not Whiter than Trent Lott.

No comments: