Sunday, August 23, 2009

7035: Must Have Flesh Flash Skills.


The douchebag behind this actual craigslist ad probably thinks he’s a digital rock star.

Seeking An Attractive Girl To Help Me Set Up A Website

Date: 2009-08-23, 6:32PM CDT
Reply to: ranthonyent@gmail.com

I recently registered a web site www.chicagovintageguitars.com. I am looking for a cute, pleasant young women to help me setup and maintain a simple web site. Nothing fancy, text, photos etc. This would be a part-time business for me but I would like a site that I would be proud of and one that is effective. I have an office in downtown Chicago and I live about 10 minutes south of the loop.
I am looking for a cute girl for several reasons. I have dealt with men in regards to computers, they are not good teachers. Also I would like you to model with some of the guitars. Wear a tasteful outfit, stand with the guitar and smile. You would be paid a fair hourly wage. I am a mature, white, professional and educated gentleman. You do not have to have a lot of experience just the knowledge and pride in doing a good job. I am polite, easygoing and respectful of women. The last thing in the world that I would do is sign a contract with some aggressive web site design firm and end up feeling that I am working for them.
Please send a photo and tell me about yourself. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ergh, thanks for posting this. I just read a more 'clean' version of this post on Craigslist -- luckily I did a Google search for the email address before responding. What a creep.